NEW YORK Little-known Thrivent Financial, a Minneapolis-based asset manager that offers financial services to Lutherans, is hoping its recent streak of outperformance will make it stand apart at a time when steep investor outflows are prompting a wave of mergers throughout the mutual fund industry.
NEW YORK High U.S. share prices are pushing Lipper Award-winning equity fund managers into the shares of beaten-down healthcare companies, retailers and emerging-market stocks that they say offer a greater chance for outsized gains.
NEW YORK Rising short-term interest rates in the United States are prompting Lipper Award-winning bond fund managers to add emerging-market debt and non-agency backed residential mortgages that they say offer more potential for gains in the year ahead.
* HENNESSY ADVISORS, INC. ACQUIRES TWO RAINIER U.S. EQUITY FUNDS
- CORRECTED-US states gird for fight as Trump targets consumer finance watchdog
- BRIEF-Valueact Capital Management LP Reports 4.5 Pct Stake In Baker Hughes A GE Co As Of Nov 29
- UPDATE 2-Hudson's Bay reaches agreement with activist investor Litt on Rhone investment
- BRIEF-Silence Therapeutics Plc Reports 6.4 Pct Stake In Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals As Of Nov 29